Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hi-Tech Modifications

Flat Screen TV in Grandpa's room
Three weeks ago we were visiting my father-in-law in Sioux City, Iowa, and I look up to make sure I don't bump my head on the TV, and what do I see? Are those clothespins stuck between the bracket and the TV? Yes they are, and I put them there when we were here a year ago. The angle of the dangle wasn't perfect and I needed some spacers to properly secure the TV and given our time and location, a Dollar General store was only place where we could get anything at all, and clothespins were the only thing I found that could be made to work for this project. And dang, they are still there, and still doing their job. I'm don't know whether I'm more impressed with the clothespins or with myself. Yee haw!

No comments: