Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Scary Coincidence?


The World Most Expensive Table $50,000 Expanding Table

A few days ago I was mentally idling along and I remembered this table. I didn't remember it exactly, I remember seeing this video or one very similar to it, and I'm trying to remember how the pieces of the top fit together. I pick up a pen and start sketching to see if I can figure out how it was done. I don't make much progress, and after a few minutes I put it aside.
    Today I open up the Numbrix puzzle page and there's an ad from Whole Mom with a thumbnail view of this video. Now I know Google is tracking everything I do, and the ads are tailored to my 'interests', but I am pretty sure I didn't look on the internet for this anytime in the last few days. So is Google now so far in cahoots with the NSA that they are reading my mind?

No comments: