|50 .44 CAL COLT'S L.M.R|
Comrade Misfit is threatening to start a church. A church need's prophets. These are hers.
- Rollin White - invented the cartridge cylinder for revolvers.
- Horace Smith -co-founder of Smith & Wesson
- Daniel Wesson - co-founder of Smith & Wesson
- Samuel Colt - made the mass production of the revolver commercially viable.
- Eliphalet Remington
- John Garand - M1 Garand
- John Pederson - designed guns for Remington
- John M. Browning
They were all gunsmiths, inventors and businessmen. The names of some are still attached to gun companies.
Remington's first name, Eliphalet, reminds me of Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West in Wicked, but there does not appear to be any connection.