Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Wrong Band


Mötley Crüe - Smokin In The Boys Room

Just came across an announcement that Mötley Crüe will be playing at the Moda Center (home of the Portland Trailblazers), which reminded me that back in the day I thought Mötley Crüe was a really cool band. I think I must have got that attitude just from their name, because I just went through their discography and the only song I recognized was Smokin' In The Boys Room, and it is not really a great song. It is more of a gimmick, kind of like Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The RoadI'm not even going to talk about their appearance.
Update March 2016 replaced missing video. Cover image from video #5oVBvxA0mm0 still showed up, but then we get this message: 'This video is not available'

No comments: