Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Ezekiel Bread

Ezekiel 4:9 Bread
The food Nazis have taken over my house and bread is now verboten, except one slice of Ezekial bread, once a week. It is not instantly appetizing, but I found that after I had eaten a few slices, when I went back to the kitchen to get a slice of bread (with butter and jam or pickles and ham or whatever), I tended to gravitate to Ezekiel. I suspect it is more substantial nutrition-wise than your regular tasty bread.
    Unfortunately, the only places around here that sell it are Whole Foods and New Seasons and I abhor those places. Too much foo foo, too much paint and glitter, more like a fashion palace than a serious supply house, like Freddie's. Since I have been going to Amazon so much lately, I got to wondering if they carried Ezekiel 4:9. They do. The price is exorbitant, but if you are stuck in lower slobsylvania and you are craving a slice of this particular loaf, and it's your birthday, why not?
    Since fancy bread bakers have started using double wrapping I suppose freshly baked bread could survive a two or three day UPS trip. Still, it's weird to have UPS delivering groceries.

No comments: