Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 19, 2016

Amy Goodman


Older son recommended Amy Goodman to my attention. He listens to her on KBOO. She runs Democracy Now! I haven't read any of her stuff, but I was going through my notes and I figured I ought to record it somewhere where I can find it, and not just leave it on a scrap of paper that will get buried with all the other paper.
We have a drawing because she is not a hot looking 20 year old, and I didn't want to prejudice people against her with an unflattering photo. We should judge her on her values. I suspect she's a left wing troublemaker, but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing anymore since the right wing seems to be the cause of most of our problems.

No comments: