Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Labor Saving Devices

Pansonic Vaccum Cleaners. MC-6210 (left) & MC-6220 (right).
We have a Panasonic vacuum cleaner that we bought shortly after we got married. It has served us well for many years. Recently though, it has started eating belts. The last pair lasted about a month. Since the first pair of belts lasted nigh on ten years, I can only conclude that cheap knockoffs have entered the supply chain. Also, the belts I have been buying recently have not been coming in genuine Panasonic packaging. Criminently.


Genuine Panasonic belts in Genuine Panasonic packaging.
Sears is the only place where I could find them. Their picture is illegible. The site that this picture came from didn't have any.

Update December 2017. Belts started stinking so I replaced them. Should be good for another 6 months. Order one more pair via Sears for $9.36. I think we're getting belts that have been sitting in the warehouse for years. I would hate to have to give up this vacuum because we can't get decent belts for it anymore. I mean the rest of the machine is fine.

No comments: