Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Al Franken, Giant of the Senate

Al Franken, Giant of the Senate
I remember Al Franken used to be very funny. Then he became a politician, but it looks like he still has his funny bone. I spotted this in an airport newsstand and I think it's great. I mean if you want to promote yourself, go big, and what's bigger than giant? Ginormous? But you don't really want to go up against Ginormica because you would lose, big time.

2 comments:

AndrewP said...

I like Al. He is human enough to empathize with his constituents and as importantly to be able to laugh at himself.

Chuck Pergiel said...

I wonder if he will run for President. I mean his shtick has basically been self-promotion since day one: 'I am Al Franken and you are not'. Come to think of it, that's been Trump's shtick since the beginning as well.