Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Space Girl

Ginormica
I stumbled over Monsters vs. Aliens the other day (on HBO). It's a very silly and very entertaining animated science-fiction movie.

Normally I don't pay much attention to people's clothes. A quick glance will tell me the general kind of outfit and that is usually sufficient. But in the first scene after the ginormous Susan gets hauled aboard the alien spaceship she is wearing this eye-catching outfit, and boy did it catch my eye. I really can't explain it. She is a cute girl, sure she's animated, but she has all the attributes of cuteness, but she didn't change, it was just the outfit. And the outfit is kind of goofy. It looks like a spandex coverall with sequins and sparkles. Perhaps because it is just so different? Is that why I think it's so great? If I ever get down to my target weight I might have to get me one. To go with my Space Car, you know.


No comments: