Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 18, 2017

Boney M. - Rasputin (Remix - Shuffle Dance)


Boney M. - Rasputin (Remix - Shuffle Dance)

I'm running a YouTube playlist in the background while I am playing solitaire and this tune comes on. It has some middle eastern sounds, and since we've been watching Ertugrul I find them enjoyable. So here we are. Dancing girls are a bonus. The tune is from 1979. I wasn't impressed with the original.

1 comment:

Jerold said...

Hello, this is an very important message I need to pass to someone out there passing through marital problems that all hope is not lost whatever the problem maybe, here is what you need to know to save your marital problem, I was once facing challenges in my relationship till I came across an article talking about the man I want to introduce to you reading this article right now. Dr Ekpen of Ekpen Temple is the man I want to recommend to you having marital problem which he can help you with his powerful spell to solve whatever the problem is, that you are facing in your marital life. Contact him today at: ekpentemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347050270218 you will be glad you did.