Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 1, 2017

RATATAT - CREAM ON CHROME


RATATAT - CREAM ON CHROME

I've been listening to several tunes from Ratatat, and this one might be okay, but it's the video here that caught my attention. It looks like they are using some kind of fluorescent tubes to produce low resolution, but very large, graphics, except I've never heard of anyone getting colors out of a fluorescent tube, and especially not a variety of colors all at once. It's like science fiction come to life, which seems to be happening more and more often these days.

Update 2 days later: This was bugging me, so I did some checking. The lights are strings of LED's enclosed in tubes.

2 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Cream were the better band ;-)

Chuck Pergiel said...

You're just complaining because you don't know how those lights work either.