Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 20, 2017

Killer Bots

UPDATE: THIS IS FAKE NEWS, though it certainly could be possible in the new future.


AUTONOMOUS MICRO DRONES - CONTROLLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - A WARNING !!
The text on the opening screen from another video that uses this same clip:
StratoEnergetics LIVE STREAM
http://stratoenergetics.com/
Buenos Aires Event
TV Truck 02
I've cut the video off just past the 2 minute mark because I don't know what the rest of it is. The first couple of minutes look like a real presentation of a real product, and it's scary enough without tacking on a bunch fake news for the sake of fear mongering.

The guy on the stage must have a great deal of confidence in his company and their product. I don't think I'd even want to be on the same planet with one of those things. Oh, wait, I already am. I don't like this, not at all.

There might not be any effective countermeasures available right now, but I am sure people will be working on them. Shotgun might work. Really big Styrofoam helmets might work. Butterfly nets. We shall see.

Via Detroit Steve

Update: previous post about another swarm of military robot drones.
Update June 2019 replaced missing video.

No comments: