Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Don't Blink


Awesome Christopher Walken Impressions

Last week, or maybe the week before, we're watching the Olympics on TV, in particular we're watching men's figure skating. Some of these guys are what Arnold would call girly-men, and that's fine, we want to see what they can do on skates. Adam Rippon finishes his performance and he's walking away and he blinks his eyes and the way he does it, I think it was the speed, it was slower than normal maybe. Whatever. In any case, I see that and my brain immediately registers him as a woman. I mean, there was no thinking involved. I saw that and my brain immediately concluded 'woman'.

I've asked several people about this and none of them have recognized this phenomena.

Anyway, I'm looking for any kind of supporting evidence and I'm not finding any, but I found the above, which kind of gives you an idea of what makes Christopher Walken so unique. Blinking has got nothing to do with it.

No comments: