Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Motorcycle of the Day

2018 Harley-Davidson Soft Tail Fat Bob
Iaman reports from Texas:
I saw a 2018 Harley Davidson Fat Bob like this in Marble Falls.
I was at a park reading the paper.  Couple guys drive up on these.  Long, squat, aluminy, shiny, solid metal wheels, impressive bike to my discerning eye.
Googling I find they are $20,000, 650 lbs, seat height is 28 inches.
One of the guys, my age, looked exhausted like he had ridden 600 mile instead of the 60 he claimed.
That age would be "old", according to the whippersnappers.

Looking at the seat it occured to me it would be good for shorter passengers in that they would be able to see over the driver's shoulder, but not so good if they were of equal height because it would make it difficult to duck out of the wind.

No comments: