Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Paris at Speed

Paris Hilton, Jeremy Clarkson and Rory McIlroy
Watched an episode of The Grand Tour this afternoon and who to my wondering eyes should appear but Paris Hilton. Every week Jeremy invites a couple of non-car people to come and drive an F-Type Jaguar around The Grand Tour test track. Sometimes it's musicians, sometime's it's actors, sometimes they are car enthusiasts. This time it was golfers, rich, golfing, car enthusiasts.

Usually I don't pay much mind, it's a little bit of entertainment and that's all. But this time I noticed. I think Paris stands out because, one, I know who she is, and two, I don't think I've ever seen her on TV before, and guess what: she speaks. I've definitely never heard her speak before so that was all kind of weird. Still kind of odd that her appearance bestirred me enough to write this post. I mean she is gorgeous and all, but there are lots of beautiful women on TV. Is she something special? Or maybe it's just that my inner reptile thinks she's something special (she does have big knockers, I mean you can't miss 'em). She mentioned that her family owns 50 golf courses. I just can't imagine having that much money. So maybe it was my greedy, inner reptile.

No comments: