Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Dead Link in the middle of the road


DEAD SKUNK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD - LOUDON WAINWRIGHT III

Iaman reports:
I am clearing off my HP desktop to git rid of it.   Too bulky for my minimalist style and the text is wonky on the screen. Googling a fix,  one sites says  involves 20 steps....then find out the video card is no longer supported.

Exported my chrome browser bookmarks,  then finding more than half of those links are dead,  being 10 years old or so.
"Go to Texas, it will be warm" they said.
Texas Pollen
 A couple days ago I got sick with postnasal drip, along with all of central Texas,  cedar bloom from hell.  Couldn't get a decent sleep,  cough kept me up even with Snoring J gone.  Contemplating if I should go to eastern Louisiana, Northern Colorado or west Arizona.  None of those particularly appealing.  So I went to Walmart Pharmacy,  the antihistamine aisle was packed 4 deep with snifflers.  My Loratadine not working,  picked up Flonase Allergy and Cetirizine Hydrochloride.  $15.00 hope it works, better than driving all over.
Dead Skunk was big hit on the radio back in the early 70's. It's a great tune, though I only need to hear it once every ten years or so.

Update January 2021 replaced missing video. Google had age-restricted the last one. This one is very similar. I have no idea why this video was included in this post. Just one of the quirks that makes this blog so special, I guess.

No comments: