Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Veteran


Blue Oyster Cult - Veteran Of The Psychic Wars
BlueOysterWizard

Went to the lab this morning to get my blood drawn. The lab is part of the medical industrial complex, so you have to pay a visit to the registration desk first. 'Papers, please' or the equivalent, but not too many questions, no filling out of forms, and only two signatures required. Don't understand why they need my wife's birth date, nor why they need a signature acknowledging their privacy policy. I mean, it's their policy, not mine. They need proof that they have shown it to me? This is double no-good no-think. Whatever. But then she asks me if I am a veteran, and 'veteran of a thousand psychic wars' line pops into my head. I can remember the tune, sort of, but not where it came from, so I looked it up when I got home and here we are.

P.S. Great comment from the previous YouTube page: This is the kind of music that makes you wanna snort a big bag of plutonian nyborg. - karlbertiljohnsson

Update September 2019 replaced missing video.
Update July 2022 replaced missing video.

No comments: