Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, May 6, 2019

Kentucky Derby


Kentucky Derby 2019 (FULL RACE) ends in historic controversial finish | NBC Sports

Maximum Security won the race, but then somebody cried "foul", and then Country House was declared the winner. I watched this video a couple of times and I fail to see what the big stink is about. It's a horse race, fer cryin out loud. But then I'm not an expert, and I don't have a gazillion dollars riding on the outcome. I fully expect lawyers to get involved, which means we're going to be hearing about this for months.

I like horses, not enough to spend any time or money on them, but I like them. They are kind of like big, dumb dogs. I've ridden a couple of times and I've been to a rodeo or two, but I don't think I've ever been to a horse race.

A post by Borepatch got me onto this.

No comments: