Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Holy Houses, Batman!

Artwork from Led Zepplin's Houses of the Holy album
Rumor has it that Facebook has banned, or censored this image. I can't verify this because I don't go on Facebook anymore. I think I made 'friends' with too many people that I knew nothing about and so whenever I went there I found all sorts of stuff, but nothing of any interest. Now to make it at least usable I would have to cull all these unknowns and I am not sure it is worth the effort.

I remember seeing this album back when it was in the stores (about a zillion years ago). I thought it was a little odd, but not very interesting. Little kids are just as likely to be a nuisance as to be enjoyable company. I imagined they were put on this cover to symbolize innocence or something other high-falutin concept.

But Facebook has banned it, so in your face Facebook. Maybe this tempest-in-a-teapot will expand into a real storm that will consume Facebook and possibly the whole Social Justice Warrior crap festival.

No comments: