Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Quote of the Day

Renshobo on Horseback by Hakuin Ekaku

“What is the sound of one finger clicking?” - BJ Campbell

Link goes to good story about how modern journalism works, or fails to. Previous post of mine on the same subject.

I am beginning to suspect that war is a necessary component of human society. If we don't have one often enough or close enough, we'll manufacture one. If there is nothing to fight about, we'll make up a reason.

2 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

“What is the sound of one finger clicking?”

I hear it every day - because its counterpart is a thumb ;-)

In fact, I know of noone who clicks two fingers!

Chuck Pergiel said...

I click two fingers (both mouse buttons) when I am playing minesweeper.