Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Glorious Days of Yesteryear

Woodstock was 50 years ago, I was 18, the Vietnam war was in full swing, we had landed on the moon. I had just graduated from high school and was working my first job away from home. I thought the Vietnam war was really stupid, I mean, everyone said so. If the chief-jerks-whats-in-charge had a good reason for it, I didn't hear it. Whether that was because they weren't talking or I wasn't listening, I can't tell you. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I became aware of an endorsement for the war.

This pops up on YouTube, probably because I've been listening to Sweet Lorraine, and I listened to what he says.


1960s Rebels: Country Joe McDonald - Musician, Country Joe and the Fish

I remember the Fixin To Die Rag, and here we have the scene Country Joe is talking about.


Country Joe & The Fish Live @ Woodstock 1969 Fish Cheer_I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixing-To-Die-Rag.mpg

No comments: