Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Automation & Big Government

The Hunger Games Society
I had a revelation: automation lead to big government. Automation has lead to a few people making large amounts of money while putting large numbers of other people out of work. Naturally, people wondered what to about this largess, and simultaneously they wondered what are we going to do with all these unemployed people? I know! We'll form a committee to study the issue. And that's how the government grew so big that it took over our lives.

P.S. I dunno nothing about David Icke (the pic and link), but I needed a pic and this one sufficed, so here it is.

2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Consider employed men ages 65 to 69 was 25% in 1985, but 37% in 2016. By 2020, over 25% of the workforce will be over 55. Maybe automation will replace them, or people bumped by automation will take their jobs as they drop out. My buddy is a plumbing contractor and tells me there is no younger men coming along, nobody under 40 at all.

Marcel said...

It looks like there's a lot to know about David Icke.