Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 4, 2019

Texas Freeways

Texas State Highway 130

40 years ago I was going to school in Austin and the place was booming. There was a highway northwest of town that was getting more and more traffic every year. It was so bad that a bumper sticker showed up saying 'Pray for me, I drive 183'.

I didn't go to San Antonio very often, but I remember one trip that was just ghastly. Traffic was creepy-crawly all the way home. That might have something to do with why I didn't go to San Antonio very often.

Now they've done something about it: they built a toll road with the 'highest posted speed limit in the country'. Not sure about that, speed limit in Wyoming is 80 MPH.

They also did something about traffic down in Houston, but it didn't help.


How to Fix Traffic Forever

The video is interesting, however, the title is a lie. There is no solution. I posted a link to this video earlier.

Via this funny found on dad's deadpool blog.

No comments: