Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, December 30, 2019

Dream

Golf Dream
I dreamt I was playing golf. My ball had landed on an uphill slope, a couple of feet downhill from another player's ball. It was right in line with the cup. I was going to have to hit my ball over his and I decided that my puny club wasn't big enough for the job, so I asked to borrow the other player's driver, but he smugly turned me down. So I went looking for my own driver. My search took me into the restaurant next door (which was next to the big white barn which was next to the green) where I had to squeeze by a pregnant lady who was standing in the aisle,  Then I saw my mother standing in the lobby talking to some people. (She died several years ago.) I didn't have a good view of her, it was one of those situations where you know who the person is even though you can't see them clearly. I suppose it's a subconscious recognition of movement, posture and voice. But this was a dream, so my mind could have short circuited all that and just told me it was my mother. About then I realized I didn't really want my driver, I wanted my chipper, and then I realized that in real life I didn't have any golf clubs anymore. Oh, guess I'm awake.

I don't often have vivid dreams, but when I do I try to record them, mostly just to exercise my writing skill, such as it is.

No comments: