Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Russian Jets Refuel


Refueling In The Air Su-34, Mig-31BM Of The Western Military District From Il-78
RUSSIAN WEAPON

I have decided that all news sources are irrelevant, but I still want to know what's going on in the world so I went to my old standby, RT, formerly known at Russia Today, where I found this video clip. RT didn't use YouTube to host it, so I decided to see if I could embed it here using the proferred embed code. Apparently it worked.

Russia has some odd planes. Some look like fighters but are really big, more like the size of a small bomber. Sizes of warplanes are hard to determine because there is so little to go by. About the only clue is the size of the glass in the cockpit and even that can be deceiving. Does that window look small because it is small, or because the airplane is enormous?

Update April 2022 replaced missing video with something of similar vintage. The original came with this title: "Russian MiG-31 interceptor and Su-34 fighter-bomber execute refueling at more than 19,000 feet" but now "This video is not available in your country".

No comments: