Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 14, 2020

Starfucker // STRFKR - Golden Light


Starfucker // STRFKR - Golden Light

I had never heard of this song, or this band, until it popped up on YouTube a couple of months ago. I didn't watch the whole thing until tonight. What I usually do when I am done trying to get something done is I'll fire up YouTube and set it to playing some tunes and then I'll go play some simple minded games like solitaire. But tonight I watched the whole thing and the video is just the whitest thing ever. I had resisted posting this tune because of their name, but since I've been listening to it for a couple of months the value of the tune has overcome my objections to the name. Plus the video is just . . . I dunno, where I come from? And oh yeah, the band is from Portland. Imagine that.


1 comment:

Sarthurk said...

It's probably a sarcastic jab at white folk, who "they" think are like Donald Trump.
Check out the latest Bernie "no agenda" rant.
F**kin idiots.