Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Conspiracies Я Us

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
I follow a bunch of blogs on feedly, some of them I read, some I just look at the pictures, some I skip over when they get too long winded for me. Most of them seem to be written by ordinary folks who happen to have access to a keyboard and the internet. Yesterday I came across one post about the Corona Virus that agrees with my view of the situation, and in this post I came across this passage:
". . . which mysteriously appeared at precisely the time the UK and US governments were desperately trying to get rid of me as Ambassador, just a couple of weeks after I had been finally cleared of all the false charges with which the British government had attempted to fit me up."
and I think 'who is this guy'? This guy is Craig Murray, former Ambassador from England to Uzbekistan. What a job, a diplomatic posting to the back of beyond. How do you manage to stir up so much shit from the middle of nowhere? He must be an energetic guy to get so many people mad at him. Anyway, from what I've read, he seems to have a brain in his head, so we seem to be mostly in agreement.

But then I thought about his call for restraint in media, for them to stop blowing this whole thing out of proportion, and I thought - who are you kidding? Asking social media to exercise restraint is like going outside in a hurricane and telling it to stop blowing.

Now my wife just told me that the NBA has cancelled the rest of the basketball season, and Trump has canceled all travel to Europe, and now my spider sense is tingling. Either somebody knows something they aren't telling, or somebody engineered this. Not the disease, any disease would do, what they engineered was the social response in hopes of shutting down the economy. The Illuminati are no doubt behind this. Who are the Illuminati? Nobody that anybody knows. Bunch of guys in a nondescript office on Wall Street, calculating the odds and placing their bets on the stock market, no doubt shorting most everything except Purell and TP. Probably got their start in social media engineering with one of social justice campaigns of the last few years. Probably lent out their expertise to the Democrats and Republicans for their political campaigns. And now they have created the perfect storm and they are going to make a killing on the stock market.

2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Just read this...
"Just went to Seattle’s UW Medical Center to ask how much patients are being charged for a coronavirus test. $100-$500 if they have insurance. $1,600 if they don’t."

Chuck Pergiel said...

Good grief! Could this be the medical establishment seeking revenge for Trump crushing Obamacare? Of course panic buying of TP is only going to set you back ten's of dollars, so I suspect most people will balk at paying for the virus test.