Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

America

Schwinn Sting Ray Bicycle with Baseball Bat Carrier

What do you think when you see this? It used to be that baseball bats were used for playing baseball. Not sure if anybody even plays baseball anymore outside of officially organized games.

Pickup Truck Gun Rack

This was a common sight when I was living in Ohio 50 years ago. It was probably a common sight when I lived in Texas, but by then I had become so accustomed to it that I didn't even notice. I suspect the reason for having the gun rack mounted so the gun was visible has to do with gun laws. If it's plainly visible, it's not concealed, which is what lawmen are concerned with.

I caught a ride with a guy in a pickup truck in New Mexico once. He had a big ol' 44 revolver sitting in plain sight on the dashboard. That got my attention, but I think it was there for the same reason. If it's sitting in plain sight, it's not concealed.

Via Iaman

No comments: