Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Wirecard Fraud


Wirecard and the missing €1.9bn: my story | FT
Financial Times

The guy in the video is Dan McCrum, a reporter for Financial Times, London's version of The Wall Street Journal. Me thinks that the banks that lent Wirecard that four billion Euros weren't doing a very good job of making sure Wirecard was legit. If the Financial Times had not investigated they might still be flying high and siphoning money off into unknown pockets.

I got onto this from a story on Zerohedge, but that story didn't make much sense, possibly because it dumped me into the middle and I had no idea there even was something called Wirecard, much less that there were problems with it.





1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Access to my bank account? NO! Automatics payments? NO! Cashless society? NO!
I want to know who's behind the curtain and what exactly they're doing.
I'm sure a perfect system can be designed and programmed to handle finances flawlessly.
But a system designed by a man/woman can be subverted by another man/woman.

Yes, I know it's shocking but there are unscrupulous women out there. LoL