Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Just call me foamy


Does any of this say anything important?

As in foaming at the mouth. I stopped by Lowe's this afternoon to pick up some cement for plastic pipes. They had a couple of dozen different kinds. I was tired and my back hurt, but I was able to pick out a couple that are for ABS (as opposed to PVC), but trying to read the fine print on the back of the can was impossible without my reading glasses, which I left in the car, and I ain't walking a half mile back out to the car to get my reading glasses just so I can read a bunch of legalese. There are probably a couple of words in there that are important, but you'll never find them, buried as they are in all the legal bullshit. Curses upon the morons that foisted this shit on us. Screw it, I bought both of them. We'll sort it out tomorrow.


2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

One can the primer and the other can the glue?

Anonymous said...

take a picture with your phone and enlarge it.