Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Trial

Italian murder mystery. The lead character is a prosecutor. Her husband is about to leave for New York for some kind of art project that is going to take a year. She gets sent to investigate a murder of a 17 year old girl and finds that the dead girl was adopted when she was a baby and the baby is the baby she gave up when she (the prosecutor) was that age. Well, she can't go to New York now, can she?

The show has sucked us right in. I suppose it has just the right mix of mystery, complexity and curious characters.

A song starts playing during the intro and I recognize it as a Billie Eilish tune. I've heard the tune before, but I didn't really know that is was Billie. I suppose I recognized her voice. I like some of her tunes. I'm not sure about this one. It's called Bury a FriendThe official video is a bit grotesque. Here's another one with just the lyrics.

Netflix, Italian, English subtitles. 8 episodes, 50 minutes each.

Update January 2022 trailer no longer available on YouTube, but IMDb has one.


No comments: