Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 8, 2021

LED's


Building DIY LED lights
DIY Perks

I'm looking for a way to upgrade the light in the new exhaust fan we installed in the bathroom a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I know, I should have looked for a fan that had a better light to start with. I did look, a bit, but I didn't find anything, and the fixture looked like it might be okay. Too bad, it's in now and we certainly don't want to go through that again just to get a better light. There ought to be a way, so I'm looking around and I come across this video. He has some good information about LED's.

There is an ad in the middle of the video. It starts at 6:45 and runs to 8:00. Can't say as I blame him. I doubt he is getting anywhere near the number of views that some of the more popular channels are getting.




No comments: