Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Timely Words

Doonesbury
Click to embiggenate

In case you aren't familiar with Doonesbury, it's a somewhat left leaning comic strip. Most days I glance at it and ignore it, but occasionally a good one will pop up, like today. The man in today's strip is B.D., the only conservative in the Doonesbury universe. The woman is Boopsie, starlet, cheerleader and genial flake. They make a perfect match.

We still get the Sunday paper, although we might be near the end. At $20 and change each month, it works out to $5 each Sunday, so I can read the comics and do the Sunday Jumble. I don't know where else I can get the Sunday Jumble. My wife reads some parts of the paper as well. It's an indulgence and I suppose I will keep subscribing as long as they offer it.


No comments: