Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Star Trek Bridge Model


Hands-On with Star Trek's USS Enterprise Bridge Model!
Adam Savage’s Tested

I love Adam Savage for his enthusiasm and his energy. He probably makes more stuff in a day than I make in a year. This 'playset' is just glorious. It sounds like Factory Entertainment is planning on building these for sale, how many they are going to make is yet to be determined. I suspect the price is going to be something like a car, maybe ten grand, maybe twenty-five. Who knows? With the way inflation is going it might be a hundred. Whatever, this thing is beyond cool.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Too bad he's a raving commie leftist...

Dave said...

This is so awesome. I put the ambient sound on my iPad sometimes in the house much to my wife’s annoyance. At 76 you have to make your own fun.

Mike said...

Too bad only raving commie leftists seem to have any talent for making and producing interesting content.