Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, November 7, 2008

Gone Bosco Gone

Walked down to Heaton Automotive this afternoon to pick up the Endeavor. On my way I walked by Peter Bosco Elementary School. Except. It wasn't there. Field of new grass where the school used to be. Walked by there this morning on my way home after dropping off the car. School was there this morning and this afternoon it was gone. Aliens must have come down and made off it. Right, sure, that's what happened.

I walk by that place every time I walk downtown and I never saw any indication that it was going away. Last time I walked by there, it was still there and still in use. Today it was gone. This morning I was just oblivious to fact that it was missing. Absolutely amazing. The blue outline on the map shows the building that was removed. A search on the web turned up nothing about it's being torn down. The school district still has a couple of web pages for the school, but it is not on their list of elementary schools anymore.


View Larger Map

No comments: