Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Have We Done?

Tacky, but very funny.



Someone sent me this clip via email. I liked it so I thought I would post it here, so I tried to upload it to YouTube. It uploaded quick enough, but then YouTube spent an infinite amount of time (more than an hour) processing it, only to tell me it had been rejected due to a "Terms of Use Violation" or copyright infringement. Didn't say which. So I went over to metacafe and tried uploading it there. Only took a few seconds, and then it told me they already had a copy of it. It's a WMV file, which is a Microsoft format, which means it probably has all kinds of DRM (Digital Rights Management) stuff embedded in it, which is probably what YouTube used to reject it, and metacafe used to identify it.

Update January 2017 tried to replace missing video, but I don't have a clue as to what it was.

No comments: