Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, July 19, 2013

In The Woods by Tana French

Found this on the bargain table at Powell's. This is second time I've found a really good murder mystery on that table. It's a long book, almost 600 pages, but it only took me two days to finish it, which says a lot about how good it is.
    The descriptions and the detailing, both physical and psychological, are amazing. It did get a little long in the middle, but then I have a short attention span. The main character is pretty solid until you get towards the end when he starts flaking out badly, but given what he has been through, perhaps it's understandable. Maybe. If we knew what he had been through.
    He is a bit preoccupied with clothes, but then I guess some people are. I am not, so anyone who is strikes me as a little off, which might explain why I spend so much time off by myself.
    The book is really pretty amazing, I don't think I've ever read anything like it.

No comments: