Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Every intelligent family has one member who is crazy."
I didn't think much about it when I first read it, but it has stuck with me for two or three days now, so I thought, maybe I should post this. It certainly seems to be true. Of course, there are varying degrees to crazy, and one person's crazy can seem perfectly rational to another.

It's not a quote, exactly. That's just the way I remember it. I went looking for the source, but I couldn't find it. Anywhere. I've been working on The Club Dumas and that's where I thought I saw it, but it didn't pop up when I skimmed through it, and Google Book Search couldn't find it, so I don't know where it came from. Maybe I dreamed it. I had a pretty vivid dream last night, but I can't remember it. Who knows?

2 comments:

Eunoia said...

“every intelligent family has an insane member". - Erica Jong


Sent by Eunoia,
which, incidentally, is a medical term for 'normal mental health' ;-)

Chuck Pergiel said...

Aha! Now I remember. I read it in a magazine article. Thanks for helping me clear that up.