Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dude!


Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
Roman Frolov

Flipping channels on the tube this afternoon and this scene popped up. Hadn't heard this song is like forever, and this whole video is just like the best scene in the whole world. I especially like the shit-eating grin. This video cuts the last 30 seconds off of the tune. You can hear the whole thing here. The weird part is it's Kenny Rogers singing. I am not sure what to make of that.

Update August 2022 replaced missing video. I think I got the right one, though I think this one is longer. If memory serves, I think the original one just had the sequence with the girls lined up on the bowling alley (just after the one minute mark). I didn't include the title in the original post, but no problem. I extracted the video id from the html and Google turned up a couple of references to it that included the title.

No comments: