Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Are pears fraught with peril?

Perilous Pears
Iaman wants to know if pears are fraught with peril, so he posts his question on Quora and Denise Lepschy responds with an extensive explanation. I never realized just how perilous pears were.

P.S. R.I.P. stands for Repetitive Strain Injury. You might want to know that if you read Denise's story.

Update August 2018. Denise Lepschy seems to have disappeared from the Internet. That's a pretty good trick, I didn't think it could be done.

2 comments:

AndrewP said...

RIP stands for TWO? .....RSI? Ha, my auto correct is worse than yours.

Chuck Pergiel said...

I do not have auto-correct. I am in control of my keyboard. Mostly sort of.