Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Wade went down like he was shot by an elephant."
Mike or Mike when Dwayne Wade of the Miami basketball team ended up on the floor after being fouled. This happened during the basketball game this afternoon between the Portland Trailblazers and the Miami Heat. It is probably not an exact quote, but it is pretty close. Yeah, if I got shot by an elephant, I would probably be laid out on the floor too.

3 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Probably meant an elephant-gun.

I recommend the Rigby Africa Express in .45 inch Rigby calibre :-)

Chuck Pergiel said...

Yes, that's probably what he meant, but I like it better the way he said it. I can just picture one of Babar's Great Uncles loading up his elephant gun (a gun used by elephants for hunting) and going out for a bit of sport, eh, what!

Chuck Pergiel said...

I finally looked up the Rigby Africa Express. Looks like a nice gun. Why don't you pick one up for me when you go to pick up yours, eh?