Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Old Age & Pain

I get aches and pains these days. Some days are worse than others. According to Iowa Andy, waiting for the pain to subside does not work. Take some pain killers and get on with your business. I have noticed that if I do not move, it does not hurt, which subconsciously tends to keep me immobile. Take some pain killers and get on with your business.Watch out though, Tylenol, Ibuprofen and Naproxen are all metabolized in your liver. Taking too much on a continual basis can lead to poisoning your liver and even kill you. Aspirin does not seem to operate the same way, but it does not work as well. Opiates work very well for pain relief, but can you get an effective dose that does not impair your faculties? Assuming of course you could even lay your hands on same. Being motivated and working can mask a lot of these aches and pains. I will pay for it later, but that is alright, as long as I do not have to move.

No comments: