Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Richard Hammond's Teeth

I am sitting the dentist's chair this morning and Richard Hammond's smile appears in my mind's eye. Richard, you may recall, is one of the cornball hosts of Top Gear and Jeremy (one of his cohorts) is forever ribbing him about having gotten his teeth whitened, which make me notice his teeth, which, truth be told, are very white. This segues into replaying the scene (shown above) that I saw yesterday on TV, which starts me chuckling. I mean, I can't imagine there is any demographic that is actually concerned about whether a car costs one, two or three hundred thousand dollars. If the price of your play toy isn't pocket change, you are being foolish with your money. Of course, that's what makes the world go 'round, so go ahead on, fritter away your filthy lucre. That's what it's for, isn't it?

No comments: