Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, July 3, 2015

Girls and Cars



Driving Wheel T Bone Burnett
randall benson

The second season of True Detective has started and we are enjoying the heck out of it, even though it's very frustrating to have to wait a week between episodes. The main appeal of this show is atmospheric, the look and feel. There is a plot and there are characters and they may be very good, but they pale in significance compared to the feelings the show conveys.
     I'm looking for a music video to put in this post and I'm not finding much, some teasers (which are short) and some tunes, but only still images. So I start looking for something by T Bone Burnett on account of he gets credit for some of the music, and I find this. While it may not be a great song, it's got some great shots of cars. I think I've seen some of these scenes before, and here too. Oh yeah, there's some girls in there, too.
    T Bone also produced Man of Constant Sorrow  (for the film O Brother, Where Art Thou?) which was written by Dick Burnett. I suppose if you wander around long enough you are bound to cross over the same track.

Update February 2021 replaced missing video.

No comments: