Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 24, 2018

Terence Trent D'Arby


Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well (Video)

Is YouTube watching me? Or do they have a fairly sophisticated algorithm for recommending videos? This one popped up the other day, and from my initial impression there was almost nothing I liked about it. But then I clicked on it again and now here we are. The three guitarists just standing there and patting their guitars at the beginning is very cool. And this Trent guy has got moves that rival Michael Jackson. But he has left all that behind and moved on to a new life as Sananda Maitreya. I haven't to listened to any of that, so you're on your own there.
Guy should never have been in the Army. Some people are suited to the military, and some aren't. I don't know how you could tell them apart. Good research project for a psychology major. What am I thinking? The Army has no doubt already done numerous studies on the subject, but they haven't figured it out. They probably need a guy like this to answer the question and that's not going to happen.

Tune is from 1987. Video too, I imagine.

No comments: