Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Keep Your Balance

Walk Home Drunk Game
Sometimes my life feels like this game. Some days I am great, I am balanced, I feel good, my mind is sharp, I feel energetic and I get things done. Some days I feel like I've fallen in a ditch. Sometimes I manage to get a run going for days or maybe even a few weeks, but inevitably something happens and I end up in the ditch. You'd think that at my age I would have figured out what causes these crashes, but I haven't. I've come up with any number of theories, but none that can be tested. I mean, if sooper-secret North Korean agents were sneaking into my house and doping me with secret drugs how could I know? They're sooper-secret. If I could catch them, they wouldn't be sooper-secret, would they?

No comments: