Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Glue

Dollar-and-a-quarter Tree Glue

After lunch at Maridon's, we stopped at the Dollar Tree, because it's Saturday and we aren't in a hurry to head home and defrost the basement fridge. Walking up and down the aisles with my wife and we spy these miniature packs of glue. I like glue, I've fixed many a broken thing-a-ma-bob with various kinds of glue. Problem is that most places want to charge you five or six bucks for a tube of glue, which would be all right if it lasted. But that ain't the way it works. You need a little dab of glue to fix some broken do-dad and you put the cap back on the tube thinking that it will still be good the next time you need it. But the next time turns out to be a year later and the glue has turned into putty and is now useless.

I've been thinking it would be nice if glue came in small, sealed blobs that were small and cheap enough that you wouldn't mind throwing away the left overs. And here at Dollar Tree I found the answer to my prayers. Praise the Lord and Hallelujah!

No comments: