Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Charlie Horse


The Song That Doesn't End It Goes On and On My Friend - Who remembers ?
WR

I got a charley horse in my right calf in the middle of night last night, and something weird happened with my right hand around the same. I'm not quite sure what it was, my leg had woken me up from a sound sleep, so I was pretty groggy, so 12 hours later 'something weird' is the best I can do. I mentioned it at lunch today which led to talk about the difference, if any, between a muscle spasm, a charley horse and a cramp. I don't think there is any, really, but to me a muscle spasm is a momentary kind of thing, a charley horse lasts longer and is annoying, and a cramp is painful and disabling.

Anyway all that led to Charlie Horse, the character on The Sheri Lewis Show. That's him being the ring leader in the above video.

No comments: