Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, July 15, 2024

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump


Mickey Mouse Club Intro (Color)
Dalton Barron

I was inundated this morning with people yammering about the shooting. It was all Trump, all the time, which led to the title, which led to the above tune. I'm surprised someone hasn't redone the tune with 
D-O-N, A-L-D  T-R-U-M-P replacing Mickey Mouse. I mean, they have the same number of letters. Disney would probably have a conniption fit.

So there was a lot of yammering but not much in the way of actual information. We do have this video. I got the link from daily timewaster.

We can hear 5 shots being fired in this video. After the first shot, the rooftop snipers don't seem to be aiming their weapons. Erik Prince posted this in a post on X:

Watching the newsreel one can hear how proximate the shooter is by the very short time lapse between the crack of arriving bullet (supersonic) to the boom of muzzle blast (sonic).  

I dunno about that, sounds like the action cycling on a semi-automatic rifle to me, and as those five shots came within four seconds, I think it very likely it was a semi-auto. 


Full Metal Jacket - Mickey Mouse song
BakotaNiN

This showed up while I was looking for the video at top. This one might be more appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ar-15.
xoxoxoBruce

Anonymous said...

Todays title sounds like jackboots marching . . .