Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Glass Beams - Mahal


Glass Beams - 'Mahal' (Live)
Glass Beams

Whenever I post a music video, I like to post one that has some video, it's not just a still image. I mean, if you're going to post a video, it ought to be a video, right? For some tunes there just isn't any video available, all you get is a single still image. That's okay because we're really after the tune, the video, if there is any, is just icing on the cake.

That being said, in this case I almost wish I had opted for a single image instead of this video. I find their appearance a little disconcerting. I really like the tune though, so it's getting posted, and you're getting the video just so you can see what kind of strange is out there wandering around.

They are from Australia. They get bonus points for having a reel-to-reel tape recorder on the set.

No comments: